- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove chicken; reserve marinade.
- Place chicken on rack in foil-lined broiler pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, brush with part of reserved marinade.
- Turn chicken, bake until tender, about 30 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with remaining marinade.