Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use the Left over Chicken form Gary Lyu's Ginger Garlic Chicken, makes a great meal for day 2.
Make and share this Oriental Ginger Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 heads romaine lettuce or 1 1⁄2 heads spinach (pick two) or 1 1⁄2 heads red leaf lettuce (pick two) or 1 1⁄2 heads romaine lettuce (pick two) or 1 1⁄2 heads iceberg lettuce (pick two)
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 fuji apple
- 1⁄2 a cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced almonds
- 2 chicken breasts (left over from Gary Lyu's Ginger Garlic Chicken)
- 1 carrot (shredded or julienne)
- Wash and coarsely chop greens into 1- 1.5 inch pieces.
- Core and wedge apple, and thinly slice.
- Prepare celery and cucumber.
- Drain Oranges.
- Cube chicken Breasts.
- Toss Salad together.
- Serve with your favorite ginger dressing and a roll.