Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A refreshing fruit salad, mainly for the summer months. Ingredients are not limited to the following, try adding fruit you like!
- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g figs
- 100 g raisins
- 100 g icing sugar
- 100 g walnuts
- 100 g sheep's cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon orange blossom water
- Soak fruit for a few hours in water.
- Meanwhile, boil water, add orange water, sugar. Boil until it thickens to a syrupy consistency.
- Drain the fruit, and mix it in a bowl.
- Spread the syrup over the fruit, and chill.
- Add sheep's cheese and walnuts.