Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Nice crunchy salad to go with any bbq or grilled meat
Make and share this Oriental Fried Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (100 g) packet fried Chinese noodles
- 1⁄2-1 Chinese cabbage, shredded (Wombok)
- 6 shallots
- 100 g slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (optional)
- Shred the wombok, wash and drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing in a bowl and stir well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine the wombok, chopped shallots almonds and noodles.
- Stir through dressing when ready to serve.