1/1 Photo of Oriental Fried Noodle Salad
The original of this comes from the back of a packet of Chang’s original fried noodles. I make the same dressing, but like a few extra salad ingredients. Original dressing contains olive oil-I find it too heavy and prefer to use canola. Make the dressing ahead of time to allow it to cool. Only add the noodles THE MOMENT you are about to eat or pass them around seperately if there is a chance of left-overs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage, shredded finely
- 6 green onions, finely sliced
- 100 g slivered almonds or 100 g pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup finely sliced radish
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 green chili, finely sliced
- 1 (100 g) packet fried Chinese noodles (I use Chang's original)
- 1Combine all the dressing ingredients in a saucepan; stir well until the sugar dissolves. Cool.
- 2Toss all salad ingredients (except the noodles) together in a bowl; add dressing and mix well.
- 3Just before serving, add the noodles and toss thoroughly again.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Fried Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.8
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 311.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: