Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My cousin made this recipe up and everyone liked it. I told her I would post it here.
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 flank steak
- Mix first four ingredients together.
- Marinate steak in ingredients and refrigerate for at least 3 hrs and up to 24 hrs.
- Best if grilled but you can cook in the oven until cooked to your likeing.
Superb! I used a low-fat bottled Italian dressing and the other ingredients as listed. Due to a change in plans, it marinated for 24 hours. Grilled it for 10 minutes each side. DH compared this to his favorite Mongolian beef from P.F. Chang. Thanks for posting this!
Very good! My family loves this recipe. we always have the ingredients on hand
Excellent! I have made this lots of times in the past.