Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These chops are so delicious and juicy. Beware that you will be addicted immediately!
Make and share this Oriental Five Spice BBQ Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 8 pork chops (any cut)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, enough to lightly glaze 8 chops
- 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- Drizzle or brush chops with olive oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Dry rub all chops on both sides. Sit 30 minutes.
- BBQ on medium heat, turning every 3 minutes until done.
I think the spices are a wonderful combination, however I felt the amount of cayenne pepper was extemely too much. The rub was sooo hot. I would cut the cayenne pepper down to at least half next time. Mary