Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These chops are so delicious and juicy. Beware that you will be addicted immediately!
- 8 pork chops (any cut)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, enough to lightly glaze 8 chops
- 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- Drizzle or brush chops with olive oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Dry rub all chops on both sides. Sit 30 minutes.
- BBQ on medium heat, turning every 3 minutes until done.
I think the spices are a wonderful combination, however I felt the amount of cayenne pepper was extemely too much. The rub was sooo hot. I would cut the cayenne pepper down to at least half next time. Mary