Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great dip for Egg Rolls and other Asian food! From another on-line recipe club.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil (peanut oil is good too)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white sugar
- Mix all ingredients cover and let sit in the refrigerator 1-2 hours (if possible).
- Before serving heat and serve warm.
Made these to go with potstickers....very good!
Terrific with dumplings, egg rolls, over rice. Wonderful easy perfect dipping sauce. Lolly