Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I love the sliced cucumbers they serve at Oriental restaurants, so I experimented a bit and came up with this recipe. It's also good with a very thinly sliced onion mixed in with the cucumber.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled,seeded,and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix cucumber slices and salt together, put in a colander and let drain for 2 hours.
- Rinse salt from cucumbers and drain well.
- Put cucumber slices into a bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
- Toss to coat cucumbers with dressing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.