Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds absolutely delicious and I plan to try this at my next potluck. The ingredients sound so crunchy and colorful. Serve with crackers or veggies.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2⁄3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons bottled sweet and sour sauce
- Spread cream cheese into a 10-inch round serving plate or pie plate. Combine remaining ingredients except sweet & sour sauce. Spoon mixture evenly over cream cheese to within 1/2-inch from edge. Drizzle with sweet and sour sauce. Serve with crackers.