Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, crunchy Asian-style salad. Marinates overnight. Froma a friend. It makes a large quantity.
- 2 packages coleslaw mix
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 packages ramen noodles, uncooked and crumbled
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- MIX COLE SLAW MIX, THE ONIONS, ALMONDS AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS AND ADD THE CRUMBLED RAMEN NOODLES.
- MIX DRESSING INGREDIENTS AND POUR OVER SALAD AND MIX.
- MARINATE OVERNIGHT AND STIR BEFORE SERVING.
This was GREAT! If you're needing some oil intake for weight watchers, this salad/cole slaw is a wonderful source. Not to mention the nuts and seed value. The kids will love it if you call it "Ninja Cole Slaw"... I julie a small can of water chestnuts for some extra crunch, and use a sugar substitute. Really cuts down on the points.