A little different salad. Good as an appetizer or a side salad. Chill time not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first five ingredients.
- 2Cover and chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- 3Combine next three ingredients.
- 4Cover and chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- 5Toss dressing with cabbage mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: