Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, delicious recipe courtesy of my wonderful SIL, who lives in Green Bay, WI. Time to refrigerate dressing not included in Time to Make.
- 1 cup vegetable oil or 1 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar or 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 lb coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almonds (slivered and toasted)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- The night before serving: mix the first 3 ingredients with the flavor packets from the Ramen Noodles. Refrigerate overnight, and shake often.
- Next day: Break up the noodles with your hands, and add in the rest of the ingredients. Toss with dressing just before serving.