Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good cole slaw to take to potlucks. The toasted almonds are a nice crunch to the salad.
- 2 (1 lb) bags Coleslaw
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 (3 ounce) bags oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles, broken apart
- In small bowl mix the vegetable oil, sugar, white wine vinegar, and the 2 small seasoning packets from the Raman Noodles.
- Pour over the cabbage and add sunflower seeds and almonds.
- Just before serving add the broken Raman Noodles.
This was a nice light salad. I usually add the seasoning from the top ramen packet but it was refreshingly tasty without it. Thanks Charlotte!
This recipe is FANTASTIC! The flavor is perfect and it stays crisp if you add the dressing at the last minute. The noodles sprinkled over the top also separated it from all the other recipes. thanks for sharing ShirleeC
Very good coleslaw. I made half a recipe and I used chicken flavored ramen noodles, all I had on hand. One of our favorite salads. Using prepared bags of coleslaw makes this a fast and easy dish.