Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 hrs
Another great recipe from a co-worker. She brings this all the time to covered dish meals at work. She was kind enough to share the recipe. It is very good! Cook time is chill time. Hope you enjoy!
Dressing (multiply by the amount of cabbage used)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar or 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 -2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 1⁄3 cups green onions, chopped
- 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1⁄2-1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour over cabbage and green onions, cover and refrigerate over night.
- In the morning, crumple the noodles and add to the cabbage mixture, along with the seasoning packets from the noodles.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Add almonds and sesame seeds just before serving.
I made this today for lunch and it was so good! I love this kind of salad. I used cider vinegar. I didn't have chili oil so omitted it.Otherwise, followed the recipe. Thanks Bobtail for a delicious salad! ;)