14 hrs 10 mins
Another great recipe from a co-worker. She brings this all the time to covered dish meals at work. She was kind enough to share the recipe. It is very good! Cook time is chill time. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Dressing (multiply by the amount of cabbage used)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar or 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 -2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/3 cups green onions, chopped
- 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1/2-1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- 2Pour over cabbage and green onions, cover and refrigerate over night.
- 3In the morning, crumple the noodles and add to the cabbage mixture, along with the seasoning packets from the noodles.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 5Add almonds and sesame seeds just before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.3
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 975.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: