Recipe by aimo
Crispy, crunchy, sweet, and tart--this slaw has it all! Perfect for hot summer days!
Top Review by cleverstar75
Excellent for picnics - no mayo to spoil. I hand out this recipe at every event. I leave out the almonds for nut allergy. Best to do overnite to get the noodles softer. Never any left over!
- 1 (10 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix slaw mix, chopped onions, sunflower seeds, almonds, and crushed noodles in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix seasoning mix from noodles, sugar, vinegar, and oil. Wisk until well blended.
- Pour over slaw mix and toss well.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.