Recipe by Stacey in BG!!!
Quick simple salad - with a slight twist on the others. Prep time includes cooling and stand time.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made for Spring PAC and DH and I really enjoyed this salad. I did cut the recipe in half and used chicken ramen and next time I will try the oriental flavor. The chicken was good and would be delicious with added shredded chicken for a meal but it was a little overpowering for what I served it with. I served it with Recipe#409649#409649. Overall I will make this again and add some sliced pea pods, shredded carrots and sliced celery. Thank you for a wonderful dish!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 lb shredded cabbage for Coleslaw
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 bunch green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the noodles - Mix the noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds in baking pan. Bake at 300 degrees - 20 minutes - stirring every 10 Minutes. Let cool.
- Chop Green Onions into small pieces - mix in bowl with cabbage.
- Mix oil, sugar, cider vinegar, soy sauce and seasoning packets from noodles together - microwave 2 minutes til sugar is desolved - whisk, let cool.
- 20 minutes before serving, mix cooled dressing, cabbage, and noodle mixture together - chill to soften noodles.