Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received this recipe from a friend from church. This salad should be mixed right before serving.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Mix sugar, oil, vinegar and the seasoning packets that come with ramen noodles. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Right before ready to serve mix cabbage, sunflower seeds, chopped peanuts, and ramen noodles (be sure to crush noodles) and green onions.
- Add the dressing mix and serve.
I love this salad! My young kids even like it!