Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
A wonderful, healthy lunch that is a good use for left-over chicken. Adapted from Cooking Light. One wrap is 256 calories, 6.2 g fat, 23.8 g carbs, 2. 8g fiber, 54 mg cholesterol.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 9 ounces cooked diced chicken
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in the broccoli slaw and mushrooms; stir/saute for 3-4 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add in the chicken, broth, and garlic pepper; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Mix together the soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add mixture to the skillet; cook and stir constantly for 1 minute or until slightly thickened; season to taste with salt (if needed) and I added a little splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Spoon one quarter of the chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla.
- I roll these up one-sided burrito style.