Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This marinade can be used on chicken thighs for a main meal as well.
Make and share this Oriental Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, tips removed
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced gingerroot
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- toasted sesame seeds (to garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix all marinade ingredients and heat slightly to melt honey.
- Pour over chicken wings.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours on a sprayed foil lined baking sheet (turn frequently) until marinade has thickened and wings are glossy.
- Remove to heated platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.