Recipe by Trisha W
This is a VERY QUICK, simple recipe, yet very tasty! Makes a wonderful meal with a salad and bread. I believe this recipe was put out by Campbell Soup.
Top Review by lets.eat
I had made Derf's recipe for an Asian Chicken soup in the past and it was a hit with my children, so I knew the overall taste would be fine (ginger and soy sauce), Next time I would remove the mixed vegetables and the chicken 'n rice soup, and instead add another can of chicken noodle and snow peas.
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion (diagonally)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery (diagonally)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken noodle soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken with rice soup
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) packageof frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste