Oriental Chicken Stir Fry
- In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and cornstarch; stir to blend well.
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes until meat turns white.
- Add red pepper, scallions, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir sauce and add to wok; stir over heat until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.
- **Note: This is the original recipe, but sometimes I like to add different veggies like celery, broccoli, snow peas, etc.