Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fussy, but worth the effort!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 8 cups torn, trimmed spinach
- 2⁄3 cup snow peas, blanched
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced gingerroot
- Combine all dressing ingredients in blender til corriander is finely chopped.
- (Dressing can be covered and refrigerated up to 8 hours) In a shallow glass dish, pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken turning to coat well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cut peppers into quarters and then into thin strips.
- In a large serving bowl, combine rest of ingredients.
- Reserve marinade, place chicken on greased grill.
- Cover and cook, turning once and basting with marinade, for 12 minutes.
- (Sometimes I just do it on the stove top if I don't have access to my BBQ).
- Transfer to cutting board and let stand 3 minutes, covered.
- Slice diagonally in strips; add to bowl and toss with remaining dressing.