An old fashioned classic with an oriental twist.
Make and share this Oriental Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml oil
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 29.57 ml liquid chicken bouillon concentrate
- 709.77 ml water
- 303.90 g chicken breast, cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 78.07 ml soya sauce
- chili powder
- 19.71 ml grilled sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat oil in a dutch oven and cook red pepper.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and saute until done 3 to 4 minutes;you might need to increase the heat up a little higher.
- Stir in bouillion concentrate and water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes or until done.
- Stir in soya sauce,onions,chili powder and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.