1/1 Photo of Oriental Chicken Soup
An old fashioned classic with an oriental twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml oil
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 29.57 ml liquid chicken bouillon concentrate
- 709.77 ml water
- 303.90 g chicken breast, cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 78.07 ml soya sauce
- chili powder
- 19.71 ml grilled sesame seeds (optional)
- 1Heat oil in a dutch oven and cook red pepper.
- 2Add mushrooms and garlic and saute until done 3 to 4 minutes;you might need to increase the heat up a little higher.
- 3Stir in bouillion concentrate and water and bring to a boil.
- 4Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes or until done.
- 5Stir in soya sauce,onions,chili powder and sesame seeds.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 930.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken bouillon concentrate