Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy on a cold day!
Make and share this Oriental Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 cup cooked egg noodles
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- In a large saucepan,combine all liquid ingredients plus ginger and bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables and noodles.
- Reduce heat.
- Add Chicken.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until vegetables are tender and chicken is heated through.
I had two pieces of chicken and some leftover (very spicy!) wonton noodles, so this recipe fit the bill perfectly. I used fresh carrots and celery 'cuase that's what I had. A spicy, warm and altogether yummy twist on chicken noodle soup! Thanks for a new favorite!