Another quick and easy asian soup.
Make and share this Oriental Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat water to boiling in 3-1uart saucepan.
- Break block of noodles.
- Stir noodles, chicken, bok choy, and carrot into the water.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Simmer uncovered 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salt and sesame oil.
I too felt this was a bit bland so I added part of the seasoning packet and also some poultry seasoning. Didn't have bak choy so added celery and leeks. Made for Enjoying Soups and Breads in the Photo Forum.
I felt it was a bit bland, so I added the ramen flavoring packet as well. I subbed celery for the bok choy which great results. Also added some mushrooms. Very pretty lunch!!! Thanks.