This easy-to-fix and tasty sandwich is from the *Best Ever Chicken* cookbook edited by Linda Fraser. Although the recipe calls for thinly-sliced sourdough bread, the introduction also notes "This sandwich filling is also good if you chop the chicken in small cubes and serve it in warmed pita bread." (Time does not include 15 minutes resting time.) *Enjoy* !
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and garlic.
- Using a pastry brush, brush both sides of each chicken breast with the mixture and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Grill (see note below) chicken breasts for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Slice thinly and keep warm.
- Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Arrange sliced chicken equally on two of the bread slices.
- Add equal amounts of the beansprouts and chopped red pepper on top of the chicken slices.
- Close the sandwich with the other slice of bread and serve immediately.
- NOTE: No grilling method was suggested but, in my opinion, they will all work equally well.