Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I always keep slivered almonds and rice wine vinegar on hand in order to mix this version of a grilled chicken salad up fast and easy.
- 2 heads lettuce
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package slivered almonds
- 8 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup oil
- Prepare lettuce. Slice green onions. Toast almonds (watch closely). Bake breast and shred with fork.
- For dressing, combine ingredients and cook until dissolved over medium heat.
- To serve, combine all ingredients and toss with dressing.