Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very simple but a treat to eat. Always an instant hit.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 shredded Chinese cabbage
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 can chinese noodles
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Layer cabbabge, chicken, onions, sesame seeds and nuts.
- Top with noodles and dressing.
- Toss before eating.
A very good salad. My only complaint was with the dressing. I would have preferred for it to be a little thicker and a little more flavorful. I think next time I'll try increasing the sesame oil and reducing the vegetable oil. I'll increase the honey some too. A very enjoyable main dish salad, suitable for lunch or dinner. Thanks for sharing it UC86!