Very simple but a treat to eat. Always an instant hit.
Make and share this Oriental Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 shredded Chinese cabbage
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 can chinese noodles
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Layer cabbabge, chicken, onions, sesame seeds and nuts.
- Top with noodles and dressing.
- Toss before eating.