1/2 Photos of Oriental Chicken Salad
This is a wonderful salad that I have made many times. I got this recipe from a friend at work and it is one of my favourites. The chicken should marinate at least 2 hours and I was'nt sure how I should work that into the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cooked & cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 -5 cups mixed salad greens
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, cooked crisp
- 1/2 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Prepare a marinade by mixing wine, soy sauce and ginger.
- 2Marinate chicken for at least 2 hours.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Put salad, green onions, broccoli, almonds and chicken in a large salad bowl.
- 5Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- 6Toss salad with dressing and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.5
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1421.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
white wine vinegar