Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crunchy, fresh salad with great taste!
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and chopped
- mixed greens
- Take noodles out of Ramen pkg and crumble on cookie sheet. Add almonds and sunflower seeds and bake 7-8 min at 350 til golden, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, in a jar w/a lid put the oil and apple cider vinegar, then add the ramen seasoning pkt and sugar. Shake well.
- Place the greens on the plate, top with chicken, noodle mixture and then add dressing.