- 473.18 ml chicken stock
- 946.36 ml water
- 2 single chicken breast fillets, about 3/4 of a pound
- 1 celery rib
- 1 medium carrot
- 113.39 g thin fresh egg noodles
- 14.79 ml light soy sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine stock, water and chicken in large Dutch oven.
- Bring to boil and boil, uncovered, until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from pot, chop finely.
- Cut celery and carrot into thin strips, stir into pot, bring to boil, boil uncovered until veggies are just soft.
- Stir in noodles, bring back to boil and boil uncovered for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, soy sauce and onion, stir over heat until chicken is heated through.