This recipe goes together with very little prep. Great for those nights when you want a hearty meal, but don't want to make a fuss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken or 709.77 ml turkey, diced
- 2 (822.13 g) can French style green beans, drained & rinsed
- 396.89 g can chop suey vegetables, drained
- 78.07 ml onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml sharp cheddar cheese or 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, grated
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup or 304.75 g can golden cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts, sliced & drained
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 170.09 g French-fried onions (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix together all ingredients except for fried onions, and place in a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish or baking pan.
- 3Bake until heated through and bubbly (45 minutes).
- 4Top with French-fried onions, if desired, the last 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Chicken & Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 1612.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chop suey vegetables