Recipe by littleturtle
This recipe goes together with very little prep. Great for those nights when you want a hearty meal, but don't want to make a fuss.
Top Review by EmptyO
This recipe is always a big hit with my family. I've made it several times. La Choy's crispy rice noodles can be subsituted for the FF onion rings for the final topping, but it is great either way. Thanks littleturtle for this recipe.
- 3 cups cooked chicken or 3 cups turkey, diced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can chop suey vegetables, drained
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can golden cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced & drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 ounces French-fried onions (optional)