Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe goes together with very little prep. Great for those nights when you want a hearty meal, but don't want to make a fuss.
- 3 cups cooked chicken or 3 cups turkey, diced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can chop suey vegetables, drained
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can golden cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced & drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 ounces French-fried onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all ingredients except for fried onions, and place in a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish or baking pan.
- Bake until heated through and bubbly (45 minutes).
- Top with French-fried onions, if desired, the last 5 minutes.