Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are so tasty.
- 12 skinless chicken legs (about 3 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat oven to 375.
- Line square pan, 9x9x2 inches, with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients; brush over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Brush chicken with marmalade mixture. Bake uncovered 10 minutes. Brush chicken with marmalade mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake about 10 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Serve warm.
Shame on me, I have made this 2x before and forgot to review it. I came looking for the recipe to make it tonight and said oboy. This is a very good, easy (and did I say relatively inexpensive) dish to make. Goes great with foil potato packets and a vegtable stir fry. Thanks for posting!!!!!