Recipe by carolinafan
These are so tasty.
Top Review by Shae Lin
Shame on me, I have made this 2x before and forgot to review it. I came looking for the recipe to make it tonight and said oboy. This is a very good, easy (and did I say relatively inexpensive) dish to make. Goes great with foil potato packets and a vegtable stir fry. Thanks for posting!!!!!
- 12 skinless chicken legs (about 3 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Line square pan, 9x9x2 inches, with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients; brush over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Brush chicken with marmalade mixture. Bake uncovered 10 minutes. Brush chicken with marmalade mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake about 10 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Serve warm.