1/2 Photos of Oriental Chicken Buns
Just Cher's Note:
A must try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, finely grated
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup water chestnut, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 can flakey biscuits
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- sesame seeds
- 1Heat over to 375 degrees.
- 2In large skillet combine sugar, ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
- 3Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- 4Add chicken, cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6With a slotted spoon, remove chicken from pan juices.
- 7Drain well reserving liquid.
- 8Combine cornstarch and water, stir into reserved liquid.
- 9Return to heat.
- 10Heat to boiling, stirring constantly until clear& thickened.
- 11Add chicken, water chestnut and green onion.
- 12Remove from heat and cool 10 minutes.
- 13Sparate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits, press or roll each biscuit into 4 inch circle.
- 14Place 2 tbs chicken mixture on center of dough.
- 15Fold dough over chicken, covering completely.
- 16Seal well, shape into balls.
- 17Place filled biscuits seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 18Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 19Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Chicken Buns
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 473.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: