1/2 Photos of Oriental Chicken Breast
Posting this here for safe keeping. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in butter.
- 2Combine the teriyaki sauce, water, marmalade, and garlic in a bowl; pour over chicken.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the juices run clear on the chicken.
- 5*I was thinking of trying this with sugar free marmalade for a more diabetic friendly recipe*.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 2900.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 31.7 g