Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish can be served as a main dish with rice or by itself as an appetizer on a toothpick. It can be made ahead and heated up when desired.
- Preheat oven at 500 degrees.
- Add ¼ c teriyaki sauce, ½ t cornstarch, all of the ginger and sesame oil into a small saucepan and stir until it is thickened. Set it aside.
- Combine ground Chicken, green onions, chopped water chestnuts, 2 T teriyaki and 1 T cornstarch.
- Shape by rounded teaspoons into small balls. Place the balls into a foiled-lined baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and carefully stir in the sauce if serving with rice or use the sauce for dipping if using them for an appetizer.
These are great! Omitted water chestnuts (yuck!) and green onion and added 1 tablespoon of diced yellow onion. Baked on parchment paper (no foil on hand) at a 350 for 30 minutes. Will make again!