Recipe by TNlady
This dish can be served as a main dish with rice or by itself as an appetizer on a toothpick. It can be made ahead and heated up when desired.
Top Review by mybirdzone
These are great! Omitted water chestnuts (yuck!) and green onion and added 1 tablespoon of diced yellow onion. Baked on parchment paper (no foil on hand) at a 350 for 30 minutes. Will make again!
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 453.59 g ground chicken
- 59.14 ml teriyaki marinade
- 29.58 ml teriyaki marinade
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml water chestnut, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 500 degrees.
- Add ¼ c teriyaki sauce, ½ t cornstarch, all of the ginger and sesame oil into a small saucepan and stir until it is thickened. Set it aside.
- Combine ground Chicken, green onions, chopped water chestnuts, 2 T teriyaki and 1 T cornstarch.
- Shape by rounded teaspoons into small balls. Place the balls into a foiled-lined baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and carefully stir in the sauce if serving with rice or use the sauce for dipping if using them for an appetizer.