Recipe by CulinaryQueen
Simple recipe to make. Just get the grill going, throw on some chicken breasts and you're on your way.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, grilled
- 4 large ripe peaches, pits removed
- 8 ounces mange-touts peas, thinly shredded lengthwise (similar to sugar snap peas)
- 6 spring onions, very finely sliced (aka scallions or green onions)
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped (or cilantro)
- 2 limes, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into chunky strips and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the peaches into wedges and reserve any juice.
- Add to the chicken with the mangetout, spring onions and coriander.
- Put the lime juice, zest, honey, ginger and soy sauce into a small bowl and season with pepper.
- Slowly whisk in the sunflower oil to form an emulsion, then whisk in the sesame oil.
- Toss with the salad and serve.