1/2 Photos of Oriental Cauliflower
I've been making this dish for many years. I think it came from Southern Living. Every time I buy cauliflower, my husband insist that I make it this way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cauliflower and break into florets. Cook in a small amount of water, about 8-10 minutes. Drain, set aside in a serving bowl.
- 2Saute onion, celery and parsley in butter until tender. Remove from heat; add cornstarch, stirring until blended.
- 3Dissolve bouillon cube in 1 cup hot water; gradually add to onion/celery mixture, stirring constantly.
- 4Add soy sauce and black pepper; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth and thickened.
- 5Pour over cauliflower.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 480.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g