Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
So easy. Delicious chinese dish.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup raw rice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) can fried Chinese noodles
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in covered casserole dish and microwave on high for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 minutes more.
Goodness, what a mess! This is really in need of help. It was so watered down and lacking in taste. I hope no one else wastes their money on these indgredients. Borson