This recipe is delicious! The sesame oil gives it a nutty and unusual flavor. I just made it for a picnic I'm going to. After tasting it, I know it's a salad I'll be making many more times. From the cookbook Lean and Luscious and Meatless.
- In medium bowl, combine carrots and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add to carrots, mixing well.
- Chill several hours to blend flavors.
- (To toast sesame seeds, place them in a shallow pan in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.).