Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cook time depends on how well done you like it.I live veggies kind of crisp.
- 1 lb cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 4 celery ribs, coarsley chopped
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, cut in rings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Saute cabbage,celery,pepper and onion in oil over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and paprika.
- Stir and serve.
This is an easy and delicious dish. I cut the recipe in half and used fresh ginger for the paprika, added some leftover bean sprouts and a little garlic. Served it with my asian flank steak and it made a fabulous meal. Will be making this again. Thank you!
This is fantastic, I've made this twice now and it is a great side dish.
This was a great recipe! I followed the example of the second reviewer and subbed freshly chopped ginger for the paprika. I went further to substitute red pepper for the green and added carrot for extra variety. I have no doubt I'll make it again and may even add some vegetarian chicken style chunks to the mix. The fact that this recipe is so easily and quickly prepared makes it a true winner!