Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
got this recipe from my friend jess and it's amazing!
- 12 ounces broccoli slaw mix
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3 ounces sunflower seeds
- 3 ounces Top Ramen noodles
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- Bake sunflower seeds, almonds, and crunched up ramen noodles for 10 minutes at 325, cool.
- Heat vinegar, e.v.o.o, sugar, and ramen flavor packet on stove until sugar disolves, cool.
- toss all together with slaw mix and green onion.
This is an AWESOME slaw! Baking the crunchy ingredients is really a touch of genius - it gives the whole salad a wonderfully toasted flavor! I used a package of Maruchan Oriental Flavor noodles and it tasted great. It's actually hard to stop eating this stuff, it's so good! Thanks for posting this super slaw - it's become a regular in my weekly lunch rotation!