Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A step above plain old broccoli but very easy.
Make and share this Oriental Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Cook frozen broccoli according to directions on package or boil fresh for 8-10 minutes in small amount of water.
- Add water chestnuts to the broccoli so that it gets hot.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- In pan used for cooking broccoli, melt margarine and add soy sauce.
- Pour over broccoli, tossing to coat.
This is a nice change from all of the cheese type recipes. I didn't have water chestnuts but I will the next time. I also used light soy sauce.
DH loved this broccoli as did I. The water chestnuts added such a nice crunch and the sauce was a delicious addition. I used fresh broccoli. I will be making this again, thanks for sharing.