Recipe by Sharon123
This is a blend adapted from Low Sodium Cooking, so there is no salt. It is good to put in stir fries, salad dressings and dips.
Top Review by Andrea in NH
I made this as directed. I used it a salad dressing for spinach salad and it complimented the salad. I also used it with cooked oriental vegetables and loved the flavor. I'm always looking for no salt seasoning. This is added to my list. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dried lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- To roast sesame seeds, place in a hot skillet and stir until they start turning a golden brown, about 2 minutes. Watch them carefully, they burn quickly. Let them cool.
- I make the bell pepper flakes by dicing them very finely and placing in 350*F. oven until they dry, about 15-20 minutes. Watch carefully so they don't get too crispy!
- Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- Use in stir fries or salads and salad dressings, to give a lot of flavor!