Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this great recipe in Canadian Living. A MUST at your next BBQ.Don't forget to inlcude marinading time when you want to make this.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces and place in large pot, covered with water and bring this to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes or till tender.
- Drain well and arrange in shallow dish.
- Whisk together black bean sauce, vinegar, honey, ketchup, sesame oil, ginger and garlic and pepper.
- Pour over ribs, turn to coat.
- Cover and marinade in fridge at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Reserving marinade, place ribs on greased grill over medium-high heat; cover and cook, turn and baste once with marinade, for 10 minutes or till crisp and glazed.