Recipe by lilchris
This is a quick skillet meal great for a weeknight dinner. This may be served over hot cooked rice if desired.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 cup chow mein noodles, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and onion in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat and return to skillet.
- Add garlic; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add stir-fry sauce and continue to stir-fry for 30 seconds or until hot. Top each serving with 1/4 cup of the chow mein noodles.