Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious Chinese style beef and broccoli... kid pleaser too! Serve over steamed white rice or chow mein noodles. Cube steak makes for a more tender dish and soaks up more gravy. Even my 2 yr old eats this!
- slice cube steaks into strips sautee steak with garlic for about 7 minutes or until steak is browned on both sides.
- Add ginger, sesame oil and soy sauce, cook several more minutes until steak is well cooked and tender.
- add broccoli, cook until broccoli is done-- around 5-8 min for frozen broccoli.
- add flour to thicken sauce, cook until sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- If the gravy is too salty simply add water to dilute it.