- 1 1⁄2 lbs cube steaks
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- slice cube steaks into strips sautee steak with garlic for about 7 minutes or until steak is browned on both sides.
- Add ginger, sesame oil and soy sauce, cook several more minutes until steak is well cooked and tender.
- add broccoli, cook until broccoli is done-- around 5-8 min for frozen broccoli.
- add flour to thicken sauce, cook until sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- If the gravy is too salty simply add water to dilute it.